Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Prague

This past weekend I went to Prague with the Cherringtons. I just love them. All of them, even little Alison (we still argue constantly, no worries, everything is still normal). Anyway, I took some pictures while I was there. Not many though. Here's a few of my favorites:

Prague. Yummy food!
The sun finally came back! 
Beautiful!
Churches everywhere!
The John Lennon Wall. We signed on the 'e' of love.

This trip, like all others with the Cherringtons, had its fair share of quotes. I wrote some out. I'm still laughing. And be sure to watch the video. It's worth it.

"Alison, am I invited to your wedding?" -Me
"If you're still alive." *insert dirty look here* -Alison
"You realize you just dissed yourself, don't you?" -Dallin

"You know how animals crossbreed? Well if cars did that..." -Dallin

"So, did Bella become a vampire?" -Alison

"I'm sorry, what did you call dibs on?" -Amanda

"But if they all get married, then my life is over!" -Me
"Hold on. What? Are you okay?" -Amanda
"I will never be okay!" -Me

"You're such a girl. I'll never understand them." -Dallin

"Awww, Emilyyy, come talk to Papa Cherringtooon." -Papa Cherrington

"So the John Lennon Wall is part of the Berlin Wall?" -Amanda

"I put on my paper that you were the smart one in the family..." -Alison

"Ahh! What is this dance? What the footwork?" -Hard Rock Cafe Guy
"Oh, this is just me." -Amanda

"Hey! Look! It's Amanda's favorite animal. An ass!" -Papa Cherrington

"Did you stop and pick blueberries? What took so long?" -Papa Cherrington
"I fell down the hill." -Dallin

*In the hall with everyone & sirens start*
"What the hell is that?!" -Me
"Hmm....you should see your face right now. It's as pink as my leg." -Amanda
"Oooo, Emily, they're coming for you." -Alison

"That's where they put the little girls that talk too much." -Amanda
"Nooooooooo!" -Alison

"I feel funny." -Amanda

"Emily doesn't get cold, she doesn't get hot, she doesn't pee, she doesn't talk in the car. She's the perfect child." -Papa Cherrington
"Don't get me started." -Amanda

"Stupid girls." -Dallin

"So how thick are these walls?" -Amanda

"People aren't supposed to bend that way." -Dallin
"I'm flexible. Or so they say." -Me
"Hey! I'm known for being flexible too!" -Alison
"Uh. By who?" -Dallin
"My gymnastics teacher. You can ask her! If she's still alive. She was old." -Alison


"You know, everyone thinks you're quiet, shy and sweet. Little do they knoww..." -Me
"Yeah, they're sadly mistaken." -Amanda

"The world doesn't revolve around you." -Me
"Yeah, well you don't revolve around the world!" -Alison

"They put a boot on his car?" -Alison
"I feel like I'm back in Rexburg." -Me
"I was thinking the same thing." -Amanda

"Does the camel back there have to pee yet?" -Papa Cherrington
"Noo, and I'm not a camel." -Me

"You never pee." -Amanda
"Sally, the camel, has five humps. So, ride, Sally, riiide!" -Jana Cherrington

"You know, when that announcement was being made, we were probably waiting for them to exchange water." -Amanda
"Probably." -Me
"Or we were confusing those Czech boys in the Apple Store." -Amanda
"Could have been." -Me
"Or we were watching everyone chant with that homeless man." -Amanda
"That would be a tragic story" -Me
"Ohmygosh. That is exactly what we were doing when they announced we could serve missions. The exact time." -Amanda
"I don't know if this is funny or sad." -Me


Ezra, Krin, Dallin & Patrick chanting with a homeless guy. Not even a minute after a cop telling this guy to chill, these guys go up and start dancing with him. Notice the people on the right taking pictures of the whole group. So funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover