Friday, October 26, 2012

Herbst: Ohmbachsee

My parents like to run. Well, apparently they do. I haven't actually witnessed it yet. I like to walk. They refuse to walk with me. All I want to do is take pictures while the leaves are changing! It's so pretty outside and you can't take pictures and run. Well...I guess you could but if I tried that, I'd be in a wheelchair so fast. Either that or I will have broken the last working camera in the house, ha, my bad. Anyway, I've been begging my parents to go on walks with me so I can take pictures. I don't like going alone. There's wild pigs out there, man.

Side note: I did go on a walk with my dog the other day. I went up a way I had never gone before. I was starting to get scared because it was near the forest and such. Anyway, I kept going and through the trees, I saw this giant white thing. I thought for sure I had come across a plane crash site. I was freakin'. Turns out it was just some storage area for the farmers. My imagination makes it impossible for me to go on long walks alone.

So. I finally convinced my mom to go on a walk with me. We walked around this lovely lake. I have such great memories that took place at this lake going back to when I was nine years old! I think that's pretty crazy. There were some lazy days here and definitely some more eventful times. I had a great time walking around the lake and talking with my mother. We were kicking up the leaves and laughing having a good time. Then she says, "One time, I was doing this and I kicked up a dead squirrel." Moment kind of ruined. Or at least leaf kicking was for the moment. Gotta love her! Here's some pictures we took:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover