Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Awks & Awes

Awkward:
- Amanda & I were playing with our Happy Meal toys. We look up at the guy sitting at the table next to us and he is cracking up watching us. Glad we can provide entertainment.
- I get out of the house this morning and Amanda is laughing in the passenger seat. I get in the car and ask what's funny. Apparently I wasn't dressed appropriately for the weather. I didn't have a coat yet! (I bought a cute navy blue peacoat later on.)
- While Amanda and I were waiting outside for her mom, one of those people that stand still painted like a statue starts squeezing a dog toy at us. I seriously thought he was a statue before this point. We kind of scooted away.
- Dallin yelled at me saying I act like a mother. This happened about ten minutes after I snapped at Amanda for doing the same thing.
- I was told I was a money spender and should probably get a job. I said I had a job. I was then told I need to actually start working. Touche.  :)

Awesome:
- We went shopping in Saarbrucken today. Our first stop was Primark. It was awesome. It was definitely a shopper's paradise. I found a few shirts, cozy socks and a coat!
- There was a trunk-or-treat at the church tonight. Papa Cherrington drives up in a hearse and decorates all around it. I'm pretty sure he wins the award for best set-up.
- I've been looking everywhere online for some cute pullover sweaters. I finally found some at H&M today. Speaking of H&M, the autocorrect changes 'hm' to H&M automatically. I trained my iPod well.
- We heard from my family and friends back in New York today! Besides some damage done to the houses, everyone is well! Hurricane Sandy definitely left her mark though!
- After spending all day with Amanda, I get home, make food and go upstairs...only to get on Skype with her. We spend two more hours talking and laughing. Definition of best friends right here, folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover