Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Musica

I've been listening to music constantly lately. I can't stand silence as I'm doing my homework and if I turned on Grey's for noise, no work would get done. There's a few songs I just can't stop listening to. If you don't know these, you should look them up. So good.

- In Her Eyes -Joshua Radin (absolute favorite)
- Slow and Steady -Of Monsters and Men
- Lost and Found -Katie Herzig
- Parade -Matchbox Twenty
- Tomorrow is Gonna Be Better -Joshua Radin
- Too Young For this Love -The Icarus Account
- Not Quite Happiness -Good Old War
- Between the Raindrops -Lifehouse
- I Believe in Everything -Matchbox Twenty
- Red -Taylor Swift
- The City -Ed Sheeran

Okay, so I just looked at this list and it may look a tad depressing but I promise it's not bad. They're really good! :)

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover