Saturday, November 17, 2012

Got a Secret, Can You Keep It?

Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If I show you then I know you won't tell what I said 'cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

I have a new addiction. Can you tell what it is yet? It's Pretty Little Liars and I'm getting really antsy because I just finished the first season and I know my mom is on her way home with the second. It's just taking her forever to get here! Is this sad? 

I'm pretty sure that last part, the "two can keep a secret if one of them is dead," is a quote by Benjamin Franklin. Unless he said "three can keep a secret if two of them are dead." It's one of those but I remember writing about it in AP Language & Composition one year. My teacher totally fought me on it and I got a B. Sad story but here's a sadder one. I just now realized why that class was called APLAC. 

Ah! Mother just got home. She says she got the movie but it's stuck in the car. My dad picked up firewood on the way home and my movie is under it all. I'm a tad upset. Well, wish me luck in my Pretty Little Liars marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover