Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Boots, Obama, and Silver Bells

the facts from the past the week:

new york still exists
i have one month left of being a teenager
my mom found me 'hunter' boots on ramstein yard sales
christmas lights have been hung
i had my first job interview
obama won the election but amanda doesn't think it's official
i watched 'charly' and didn't cry
amanda's house has more corn than a field
i found a legit pearl in my dinner
my mom tried using ten pence as a quarter
i stuck a sticker that said "eat me, i'm smooth" to my dad's back and he didn't notice
that sticker somehow made it to my mom's purse and she sported it around town
silver bells sung by lady antebellum made me emotional
i tuned my guitar correctly for once
i'm printing out more recent pictures to hang in my room
i've been watching once upon a time and pretty little liars
i made the best taco soup or so my mom says
the leaves have disappeared
i made good money selling my old things
i feel it's been too long since i've been to h&m
i'm reading a good book for once
i now babysit for a family on a regular basis
i'm on the hunt for a polka dot pullover sweater
i discovered i like hazelnut flavored coffee creamer in my hot chocolate
my mom says a broadway show may be my birthday present
i should be doing homework but all motivation has been lost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover