Sunday, June 10, 2012

It Made Us Smile

Quotes from this Weekend:
"Uhh...Did I just tell someone they couldn't go into the temple?" -Amanda
"Yes. Yes, you did." -Emily

"How's your night going?" -Grandpa
"It's going really good. I got a hot chick's number!" -Burger King Worker
"You want two more?" *Looks at Amanda and I in the back* -Grandpa

"I already threw up a little in my mouth!" -Kid at Lagoon

"So how did you two end up in Temple Square today?" -Sister Missionaries
"Well...To be honest, I was trying samples in Sephora and they had bronzer stuff. So I tried it and it turned my finger brown. I had to wash it off. The visitor's center was the nearest bathroom." -Emily
"But we like it here. It's so nice!" -Amanda

"Are there any feelings there? I mean, how is your heart?" -Grandma

"How long has this been here?" *looks at burger place* -Amanda
"A long time...forever...Adam found it." -Grandpa

*After shopping at AE* "Now I have pants! Now I just need a shirt to go with them. And maybe some clothes for church." -Emily
"Did you bring anything with you?!" -Amanda

*While on the sky ride at Lagoon* "Let's have deep conversation." -Emily
"Okay. What do you want to talk about? Let's think of something." -Amanda
...."My foot just hit that tree." -Emily

"One difference between Burger King and McDonalds is that they speak English at Burger King and Spanish at McDonalds. Not that there is anything wrong with Spanish. It's okay because I can understand it." -Grandpa

"So have you two thought about serving a mission?" -Sister Missionaries
"Yes, we were just talking about that. We were saying how we'd love to. You guys have such cute clothes!" -Amanda
"But that wasn't the only reason." -Emily

*Guy walks up to temple door* "Yo! What the heck is this thing for?!" -Guy

"What did you guys get at CitiCreek?" -Sister Missionaries
"Pants." -Emily
"Shorts!" -Amanda
"Oh! How nice. Stuff we no longer get to enjoy. You two will have to do that for us!" -Sister Missionaries


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover