Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let's Make Some Goals!

Spring semester is coming to an end pretty fast. Semesters are going by faster and faster. It's like high school all over again. Freshman year lasted forever long, sophomore year went by pretty smoothly, junior year slipped away SO fast and senior year was gone in a blink of an eye.

Sad thought. Anyway, my point is that summer break is almost here and I need some goals to stay busy. I already know that these goals will go down the tubes but I'm going to make them anyway. I'll pretend that I'm ready to keep busy :)

Goals:
Learn to crochet. I hear it can be fun.
Learn to cook. AKA: keep my future man happy.
Read books. Many books. Good books.
Get a license. Let's not be stranded fall semester.
Read music. I'm losing it.
Go to the beach. Not summer without a beach!
Connect with old friends.
Be crafty.
Keep a journal. I've had a blank one for months now.
Get unaddicted to soda.
Take pictures. Requires motivation.
Go to church. Yeah, it has to be a goal.

Maybe I'm a bit ahead of myself making these goals already. I'm excited for them though. We'll see how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover