Monday, September 17, 2012

A Studious Face

"Don't take online classes," they said. "You'll never focus on your homework," they said. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person on the planet that has a problem staying focussed on homework anyway, right? I made the best of my distractions this week & took a picture of my favorite one from each day. Weird? Maybe. And maybe this was just another one of my distractions but whatever. It kept me entertained as I should have been reading about determinism, indeterminism, rationalism, empiricism, nativism, dualism, materialism...you get the gist.

I made the best brownies EVER!
Leo came to visit. Actually he was chasing a fly and I grabbed him.
I journeyed into the garage for a coke zero, YUM!
I went to the bakery & got a mini pretzel!
I took silly pictures with Momma :)
Rocky (the dog) brought me his tennis ball. He could play fetch for hours.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. = best show ever!




1 comment:

  1. can i have your wardrobe, please? or just be my personal shopper. sounds good.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover