Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh, Snow.

Winter has officially made its way to Idaho. I best get used to the slipping and sliding. I can't remember ever having as much trouble as I am now walking on the snow. I have a hard enough time trying to stay upright without the ice and slush. It has snowed for the last two saturdays. Doesn't sound like much of a problem since there's no classes on Saturdays, right? Wrong. I have a test in my DNA class every weekend until Thanksgiving break. The first saturday I was dumb and waited for the snow to stop before going out. The snow was all packed down and slippery the whole way to campus. The next saturday, thinking that I learned my lesson from the past saturday, I left the apartment as soon as possible....which meant mid-blizzard. Needless to say, I was covered in snow from head to toe after that test. Pictures were taken. It was lovely. I'm told that I need to get used to this crazy weather because it's only going to get worse from this point on. Yay.

Walking home in a blizzard. Good times :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover