Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting Nowhere Fast.

I'm finally back in Idaho...which I'm not exactly thrilled about. I've officially decided that I'm allergic to Idaho. Everytime I come back to this place, I get sick.

On the ride back, I took some pictures. There wasn't much else to do. We ran out of stories within the first four hours and I got to $3,000 on Sky Burger. But at least I can say that I've been through a desert.

You can kinda see some of the Grand Canyon.
"Look Simba, everything the light touches is our
kingdom." -Clarice
Some things I learned in the car on this roadtrip:
- Don't watch Cougartown on a Sunday. 
- Don't get too close to the edge of a cliff. People kinda freak.
- You have to get out of the car to avoid blood clots.
- Christmas/Church music for 15 hours is hard to do.
- In-N-Out is good!
- Saying "tell a story" = "are we there yet?"
- Sunglasses are a necessity
- Pumpkin seeds can easily get everywhere.
- It's 'Ox in the mire" not "Ox in the mill".

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover