Friday, January 11, 2013

Favorite Moments of 2012:

  • Driving to Metz, France for Sephora with the Amanda.
  • Finding an egg in my calzone. Darn French.
  • Going to London with my mother.
  • Going to Florida with Papa Bear.
  • Stealing oranges from the neighbor's orange trees in the dark with the cousin. Bringing them home and realizing they were all rotten. All that sneaking around for nothing.
  • Getting stranded at sea, or, in this case, river, and having Eva pull us back to shore.
  • Getting videos like this one from Jana:

  • Going to New York for Spring Break and seeing the Crandalls. Minus one.
  • Eating my first panini, drinking pear juice for the first time, laying in Central Park, walking through Times Square at night.
  • Bringing my mom to experience Rexburg.
  • "Deep Talk" with the roommate every night before bed.
  • Driving to Jackson Hole with Amanda.
  • Going to Nauvoo and all the places in between.
  • New York for the 4th of July and surviving the firetruck sirens during the parade.
  • Having study sessions with this kid and having it go more like this. But with pizza, of course.

  • Going with Parker and Jana to their grandparents home in Wyoming. First time canoeing, roasting starbursts and riding on a four wheeler.
  • Rigby lake with Clarice, Spencer and Jana. I made Clarice swim across it with me since she was getting married. It made sense then.
  • Visiting Amanda and her grandparents.
  • Daily City Creek runs in Utah with Amanda.
  • Almost falling in the fountain in Temple Square.
  • Visiting Papa Bear in New York and learning how to drive.
  • Visiting Kayla at her home in Park City, Utah. Wedding dress hunting!
  • Staying with Jana for three weeks in August/September. So thankful.
  • Road tripping with Jana to Virginia and visiting Lindsay.
  • Giving myself a black eye as a nine year old watched.
  • Labor Day celebration at West Point.
  • Giving my first talk ever in church. I'll write it out next time.
  • Going to Prague with the Cherringtons.
  • Watching these dorks chant with an "indian" homeless man.

  • My dad brought home two cute kittens. George and Wincy.
  • Seeing President Monson's talk in Frankfurt then seeing him at the temple!
  • Going to the Christmas market in Cologne.
  • Getting Taylor Swift tickets.
  • Christmas morning with the fam bam.
  • Getting my new camera!
Pictures:
The closest Sephora is here. It's a blessing in disguise. 
There were tears 'cause ew.
Momma Bear at Buckingham Palace. Attractive.
Beautiful Florida!
Shipwrecked. Eva stepped on a few stingrays. That's why I'm in the boat.
Rotten orange thieves.
Walking in the footsteps of Chris Evans.
Chillin' in Central Park where the thugs tell me I have a cute smile.

I like it here. It's fun. I miss them terribly. Btw, we're in the same house. : )
Yeah, I stole Kayla's hoodie. I'm doing an excellent job canoeing. About to crash. Like the Titanic.
We sent pictures to Parker 'cause we missed him. And I have a black eye.


George and Winston napping. Such cute kittens.
 We like to take pictures from the car. While it's moving. Sometimes it works.
Cherringtons & I in Prague.
Alison and I at the Hard Rock. We have a tease/laugh/love relationship.
President Monson at the Frankfurt Temple.
Momma and I at the temple.
Christmas Market food!
Christmas Market in Cologne!
New Year's Eve party food!
Bringing in the New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover