Thursday, December 06, 2012

It's Christmas Time in the City!

Yes, it is! I love when the city is all decked out in Christmas decorations. The city has such a great feel to it during this time of the year. It's so cheerful and welcoming. I don't want to leave!

My mom, aunt, and I went down to the city on Tuesday. None of us really knew where we wanted to go or what we wanted to do so we just walked around. Here's some of the pictures I took:

The ice skating rink in Bryant Park. "Put a positive spin on your life." Yeah, okay.
Love, love, love.
The only tree with it's own security guards.
It's too hard to hold a camera the right way. Come at me, bro.
These ginormous soldiers surround the skating rink in Rockefeller Plaza.
Like the headlines? New York news is never boring.
Union Square Christmas market!! Almost as good as a German one.
A little German street : )

Overall, it was a great trip. We didn't do much besides walk but it was good to spend time together. Some funny things happened liiiike my aunt getting hunted down by Elmo, my aunt saying she found the "Jewish Christmas Tree" and my mom kicking a random lady on the train.


"Mom..did you just step on that lady?" -Me
"No...I kicked her." -Mom

We even got to go to lunch with my cousin, David. He made reservations at this amazing Italian restaurant in Times Square. Amazing. They had the best pasta with olive oil, garlic & broccoli. I loved it. 
Must I leave this incredible place? Why? WHY? WHY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover