Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Timeline.

Many people are switching to the timeline view of facebook. I also decided to switch. I love seeing all of the things that I've posted or the things that others have posted on my wall in the past. Some of it is making me crack up. I thought I would share a few of my favorites:


"So this is what happened:i walk into my house and my mom didn't want me to look at something so she like pokes me in the eye and i accidentally just let "what the hell?" slip out.so my sister asks my mom why i swore, she says i don't know. and alison says, 'its probably because she's been around mr. o'connor.'"
-Amanda

"It's going to get BEASTLY outside!" 
-Grandma

"guess what? i cried. because i miss my best friend, and i haven't even left yet. not a good sign. and i totally feel like a lame-o friend, but your present is in the works. you'll love it. my mom will bring it to you because it's not quite done yet! well, i miss you, best friend. come to utah. soon."
-Amanda

"I wish you luck with riding in a hot air balloon."
-Amanda

"Emily! Forget water aerobics...let's go to the bazaar and eat all the food!"
-Angelia

"Only Martha Stewart can get this knot out." (after tying my apron too tight at work).
-Angelia
"Martha Stewart is stupid."
-Jana

"Hmmm... think I just dyed Emily's hair orange.... bright side... she can be a pumpkin for Halloween."
-My Mother

"You should get of FB and spend time with your family members..... Please note I signed onto FB only to post that." 
-David (cousin)

"I want you to play checkers with normal boys."
-Jana

"Why the hell did you buy 'ho' earrings?"
-My Mother
"They looked a lot smaller online!"
-ME

"I loved that movie! I'd watch it again if I could...so who was Tron?"
-Amanda

"28 year old art majors are dealbreakers." 
-Jana

"went to the book store earlier to buy a ‘Where’s Wally’ book. When I got there, I couldn’t find the book anywhere. Well played Wally, well played."
-Angelia

" Favorite Memory: You on the floor dying of laughter bc I pushed that guy out the door lmao"
-Brittany

"You're my special friend."
-Jana
"You're my hot friend."
-Me

"I was trying to teach you to fish by throwing you in the water."
-Jessica

"EMILY! You posted on my wall at 3 in the morning.....and 4 in the morning....WHAT THE HECK?! I love you! You're getting baptized today :)"
-Jana

"How did the strings get this way?"
-Parker
"I pretended that I knew what I was doing and turned all the knobs."
-Me


"um Emily, the dude was coming STRAIGHT at us on the road & we almost landed in a pond! "Holy Tractor" could have been my last words...it was the only thing I could muster in such a moment of panic! and, just for the record, I pray that you will not be a driver such as myself...I never received the proper training- I just did what the next German did. But there is hope for you my dear."
-Abbey


"And where were your glasses?"
-My Mother
"I pulled them out of my magic sleeve!"
-Jana

"I'm going to go find an old lady who is deaf and would like a companion. That's where I'll send you."
-My Grandma

"I discovered reeeeeaaaaaal quick to get out of terminal F. I found terminal B and hung out there for awhile....now I'm back at F.....dees people sure do got dat aatttiituuude."
-Jana

"I got on Pinterest this evening and saw a bunch of pictures of beautiful men. I believe I have you to thank for this."
-Clarice

"Are you two high? You don't know what kind of cake you made?"
-O'Cutie


"Emily Darling Rice-A-Roni, I think you are probably one of my favorite people...ever haha"
-Abbey

"Du hast ein herz kaputt."
-Jana


"LEARN THAT PART"
-Mr. Pellaton


"so i tried looking up the world record for longest daisy chain, but there isnt one. so i'm going to set it."
-Amanda

"Amy Winehouse should have gone to rehab but no, no, no."
-My Mother

"You cannot be left unsupervised, dear."
-Lindsay

"We're up on a hill in Fort Montgomery. It sounded like a spaceship landed in our backyard."
-Jana
"She says this sober."
-Me
"HEY!"
-Jana


"Emily, really?? We feed you, I save your life, I get you safely home and no cookies?? None. Not one. Think about it."
-Abbey


"And who is going to snuggle with you then?!"
-Lindsay


"I almost cried for a different reason." -Lindsay 


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't stop laughing reading all this! hahaha...oh how I dearly miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover